X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sync doesn’t work

When I downloaded the game again and tried to sync but didn’t work. My WiFi works fine.

Same here, just downloaded the game today in school. Says no connection through the Facebook sync. I know my information is correct, and I switched WiFi a few times and used my vpn and it didn’t work. I was pretty far along in the “campaign” of the app. Had some dope ass cars that took me like a year and a half to get :/

Comment

I also have this problem. It started when my game was updated and it somehow became corrupted. All the tracks were available with out me needing to buy them, and all information on the menu screens beyond car selection described what the word was supposed to be, not the word its self. Then about 24 hours after that I was unable to watch a free cash advertisement that was not a race multiplier, and was unable to sync. After I clicked the retry button, it said I synced but after I moved to the race type screen, it said I hadn't synced then did the same process of failed to sync, retry, success, all over again. I deleted and reinstalled the game and that fixed the menu and track problem, but the syncing problem still persists.

Comment

I have the same problem, I try again and again, yet it says connection error, when I test my wifi speed, it says "excellent", WHY?!

Comment

hello guys, I have the same problem to synchronize with facebook, send an email to support@carx-tech.com and report on this bug and help spread this information as it will be easier and faster to solve

Comment

Guys I email Car X technologies and they said they have shut sync down temporarily for different reasons, so we're gonna have to wait

Comment

Working...
            X