X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access cloud.

I just downloaded carx again on my phone. I had a save from when i played before, but it won't load. It says Connection error,please check your internet. The thing is that my internet is fine it's 100mbps up and down with 5 ping. I have an android phone with android 7. It worked last week but now it does not. I really wanna load my save since i had come really far, almost to the mustang.

Exact thing happening with me I reinstalled the game so I could get the update then I run the cloud and nthn happens

Comment

Same here, it keeps saying connection error, yet when I test my wifi it says excellent.

Comment

• 4L3 Br
        4L3 Br commented
        Editing a comment
        hello guys, I have the same problem to synchronize with facebook, send an email to support@carx-tech.com and report on this bug and help spread this information as it will be easier and faster to solve

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I was not able to save my data in the cloud and now that I've reinstalled the game, I can not synchronize with my facebook. apparently it is a generic problem because I have friends who are having the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by JohanRemixKorson View Post
        I just downloaded carx again on my phone. I had a save from when i played before, but it won't load. It says Connection error,please check your internet. The thing is that my internet is fine it's 100mbps up and down with 5 ping. I have an android phone with android 7. It worked last week but now it does not. I really wanna load my save since i had come really far, almost to the mustang.
        hello guys, I have the same problem to synchronize with facebook, send an email to support@carx-tech.com and report on this bug and help spread this information as it will be easier and faster to solve

Comment

Guys I emailed car x technologies and they said they have shut down sync temporarily for different reasons, so yeah we're gonna have to wait

Comment

Working...
          X