X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League transfer out of nowhere

Ok so I have been in League 1 for the past month or more. Last night I played multiplayer before going to bed and I was still in League 1 on the 2nd or 3rd place. This morning when I open multiplayer, suddenly I was in League 5 and even no prize for the place I took in League 1. This is unacceptable, I've lost so much time playing to keep myself in the first 3 places and now it's gone? My race even made it on best races but it wouldn't show up for me because I was in League 5 not 1. I hope this will be solved. My in-game username is: valentin_moisa .
    Last edited by valimoisa; 03-28-2017, 08:31 AM.

Тоже самое и у меня,вчера вечером был на первом месте в лиге 2 или 3 точно не помню, сезон уже подходил к концу, был в предвкушении перехода в лигу 1. Но открыв утром сетевую игру, увидел необходимость проходить квалификацию в лиге 5. При этом призовые за лигу 2 начисленны небыли. Что за дела?Мой профиль в игре Сергей Прудников.

Comment

Same problem here. Just in a sec ago i was demoted to 5L from 1L. Thats not so importat, but the biggest issue is that im now from 16 battle fuels back to 8? Resolve it, please. In game nick Oskars Velvelis.

Comment

Originally posted by Ov24 View Post
        Same problem here. Just in a sec ago i was demoted to 5L from 1L. Thats not so importat, but the biggest issue is that im now from 16 battle fuels back to 8? Resolve it, please. In game nick Oskars Velvelis.
        Wow, you're right, my fuel also went from 12 to 8, I didn't notice that. What's more, I started playing in League 5 and my qualification run has disappeared 2 times already

Comment

Originally posted by valimoisa View Post

Wow, you're right, my fuel also went from 12 to 8, I didn't notice that. What's more, I started playing in League 5 and my qualification run has disappeared 2 times already
          Yes, i notice that now qualification time ends in 10 minutes to.

Comment

Same problem, I was in League 2 under top5 a few hours ago and now I'm in League 5 :-(

Comment

Problem solved! I'm back in the same league on the same place. Thank you!

Comment

Guys, it's fine now.
                Sorry for the issue

Comment

I had the same issue... Switched me to league 5 from 1. I used 320 coins to get me to 12 runs from 8 and now I'm back to league 1. Can I get a refund or what???

Comment

...my user name's jino c it switched me to my other name skid mark then back. So can I get a refund on that 320 I used to get me to 12 runs. Also how do I keep "skid mark" as my screen name without losing league 1 status

Comment

Working...
                    X