X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error with multiplayer drift points

Hi, apparently there's an issue with multiplayer drift points. whether in qualification or training, i'm not getting any points at all from my drifting?

I dont think i'm the only guy with this issue cos I just raced a dude who had 0 drift points also and I can see he's actually drifting. But some players can still get drift points.

Btw, I tried with 2 cars - the new M4, and my GT350; both couldn't register any drift points. And this is only for multiplayer, i can get drift points alright when I play offline.
    Last edited by cjc; 03-02-2017, 08:00 AM.

I have the same problem, using the spectre rs ultimate, in multiplayer battles I sometimes get drift points and sometimes I don't. also happens in qualifying only one of my three attempts registered points

Comment

• Powermissle
      Powermissle commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. I'm not scoring points in multiplayer yet my car is drifting. This happened twice during qualifications and numerous times in battles.

It's a track bug.
    But we have relaunched multiplayer with other tracks.
    Please check.

Comment

• cjc
      cjc commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup I have checked and it's working fine. Will you guys be fixing the Kami Road bug though? That track would be great for multiplayer.

That track would be great for multiplayer.
    ผลบอลสด ภาษาไทย

Comment

Can you add kami road in Multiplayer please?

Comment

Working...
      X