X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season reward

welcome today season 29 ended I was in 4 league on about 30 place after the season I didn't receive the season awards and I fell to 5 league. Please help

When it ended for me I was in second league 17th place and I didn't receive any rewards and was dropped to league 5.

Comment

I think the multiplayer is still in beta stage. I dunno, seems to be a lot of glitches, but the team is doing the best they can.

They arent a big group and fixing these problems can be stressful for them. If you file a report within the game (should be in settings in the menu) then they will get back to you as soon as possible

Comment

Today I got only a gold too 32 place in 4 league and 0 money and I noticed around a prize in money in the consecutive season amounts 0 in every league, what's the problem?

Comment

I only just noticed, each tier in the multi player season only offers coins as reward for places, no longer gold (or vice versa, whichever you call each icon).
          Where you used to get a couple hundred gold for a top place finish, now you only get coin.... and to be honest, I have no need for my 52+ million coins now, why would i care to bank another 400k... unless customisations are going to cost big coin?
          Would still be nice to get the gold tho

Comment

Working...
          X