X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualifications

OK so new leauge just started, I qualified, was in 3rd after racing 10 or 11 times, come back on and it's saying I need to qualify and I'm not even on the leaderboards anymore?

Mee too, I am in league 3, i qualified, drove about 10 races, quit the game, but when i came back, it says that i'm not qualified, and i need to pay for qualification, to retry it, i paid once, but then after a few days it's all over again the same, who's gonna return me my dollars?.
    Then the next issue when drivin drift in multiplayer, sometimes it kicks me out of the game for no reason, i have reinstalled the game but it did not change anything. In the past multiplayer season i was in league 2, but after the season they kicked me to league 3, because of your glitch, almost every time when i started to battle, the track was Saihem forest, and the track changed in the middle in the season, and when i started to battle after the first corner it kicked me out of the game. It happened in times when race started and opponents ghost did'nt appear, then i knew that after few seconds the game will crash, the i went back in to the game and battle again different opponent, if the opponents ghost was showing then i could complete the track, but if not then there's the crash, i want back my dollars, and i want back to 2 league, it wasn't my fault, it's yours glitchy game please make it right! Im playing from ipad air 2 ios9, i also play from samsung galaxy s4 with all settings low, but i get low fps, it's unplayable from my samsung why is that? The phone is not that old!!!

Comment

• Stu love
      Stu love commented
      Editing a comment
      Help with this plz idk if u need more leagues for players or not but i finished 1st in league 3 was bumoed to league 5 no reward

Originally posted by Quicksilver View Post
    Mee too, I am in league 3, i qualified, drove about 10 races, quit the game, but when i came back, it says that i'm not qualified, and i need to pay for qualification, to retry it, i paid once, but then after a few days it's all over again the same, who's gonna return me my dollars?.
    Then the next issue when drivin drift in multiplayer, sometimes it kicks me out of the game for no reason, i have reinstalled the game but it did not change anything. In the past multiplayer season i was in league 2, but after the season they kicked me to league 3, because of your glitch, almost every time when i started to battle, the track was Saihem forest, and the track changed in the middle in the season, and when i started to battle after the first corner it kicked me out of the game. It happened in times when race started and opponents ghost did'nt appear, then i knew that after few seconds the game will crash, the i went back in to the game and battle again different opponent, if the opponents ghost was showing then i could complete the track, but if not then there's the crash, i want back my dollars, and i want back to 2 league, it wasn't my fault, it's yours glitchy game please make it right! Im playing from ipad air 2 ios9, i also play from samsung galaxy s4 with all settings low, but i get low fps, it's unplayable from my samsung why is that? The phone is not that old!!!
    Yeah mine works well on my HTC one m8 but after checking again it says I need to pay to qualify which I stupid because I basically wasted all that time racing which I also used the last of my money to retry my ghost because I knew I could do better and now I can't even play.

Comment

Was beating u all with 4500 + per race in same league same problem

Comment

Same issue, was just about to post. First time playing multiplayer, won my league V in first place, and logged back in after a few hours and was in a new league V. what happened? I thought i was supposed to move up to 4.

Comment

Working...
        X