X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-app purchases

Your in-app purchases are getting out of hand. I've been playing this game for years now and have poured plenty of money into it (which I am happy to do) but it's getting to the point where you are just becoming increasingly greedy. I can appreciate paying for a track or a car but you are asking far too much for them and charging up to 320 in game coins for the ultimate package is an absolute disgrace. Pull your head out of your ass.

Totaly agree... changing setup for ~50 coins each time.... and getting 3 coins for 30minute ad.... sry but that is tooooooo much. Plus when the ads are limited. 1 change for 1 ad? It would be ok price. But this? Too much greedy.

Comment

I would agree. Having to pay to change setup each time, seems a bit over the top lol.

Comment

It's actually stupid how much you have to buy just to enjoy the game... really starting to put me off of it 😅 And I can't even play multi player!! just keeps saying "please wait" and then nothing happens!!! Disgraceful... you could at least make it easier to earn the coins or cheaper to buy, because I'm spending £8 on 1 car? I wouldn't even pay that for an app 😅
        Last edited by LeAnon; 12-23-2016, 05:40 PM.

Comment

We will drop prices in the next update.
          Thank you for the feedback!

Comment

• ri9cky2
            ri9cky2 commented
            Editing a comment
            i disagree with paying an 50 ingame coins to change a setup just for 24hours? so if im going to use that setup for multiplayer, which lasts like 170hours
            i need to buy pay that 7 times if i want to re use that setup (170/24 hours=7times) multiply with 50 coins = 350 in game coins, and i could not even enjoy my purchase totally because there is only 8 battles available and i need to either wait for refill or puchase to refill it, thats insane!

i would say if you want to charge for people to change the setup, thats fine, but please remove the time limit, make it a permanent change, so it would stay attractive for others , if you know what i mean
            Last edited by ri9cky2; 01-04-2017, 09:12 PM.

• Sphyn0x
            Sphyn0x commented
            Editing a comment
            It doesnt work that way. You change the setup and you have 24 hours to change it, after that, it will stay like that.

• ri9cky2
            ri9cky2 commented
            Editing a comment
            @ Sphyn0x , ok didnt know that part , im gonna try it,

thanks for the clear up

Still charging people to adjust car setup??

Comment

it, after that, it will stay like that.
            เว็บคาสิโน

Comment

Working...
            X