X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steering assist

Hey! I used to play this game alot and now that i got it again i noticed the thing that put me off this game still hasnt been changed. What im talking about is steering assist in my opinion it is way too strong and unrealistic the reason it bothers me is that on the arrow steering mode even if you turn it off in the menu its still on in the game the tilting steer mode is too disorientating for me and wheel is super sensitive and hard to control without steering assist and with it i feel like i have no control because of the extremely strong steering assist that doesnt even let you take more angle i really think you should make it adjustable or atleast make it turn off properly on all steering setups

​​​​​​sorry for rant TL;DR steering assist too strong and doesnt turn off in arrow steer mode

It's just a quick fix about 'mobile' game.
    The physics we have is too realistic. We just have to make that assist to be able to controll the car on mobile platform.

Comment

I think the physics is great I dont use any assists and have full controll of the car..

Comment

There is no option to manage steering assist with version 1.5. This game have lost all meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Thornis_driftteam View Post
          I think the physics is great I dont use any assists and have full controll of the car..
          the physics are great but the way steering is handled atm is a waste of those physics in my opinion.Nothing rustles my jimmies more than going to the dirt because the game wont let me steer into the curve.

Comment

Thanks for information.

Comment

Thanks you.
              โปรโมชั่นเติมเงิน

Comment

Working...
              X