X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle power and abilities Review

Before I start I would like to say I absolutely love the game I have been playing it since it was first released and it has improved greatly. However the countless hours I have spent playing this game to get my fix in I've got to the point where a few things really have started to bother me and take away from my fun lol.

The vehicles handling in drift mode vs power isn't very correct in many cars and I believe it takes away from the fun/challenge/ and overall experience. I spent all the time to unlock and purchase all the vehicles in hopes to using my favorites but I always find myself stuck using the same car for a few obvious reasons.

The s15 Silvia is the most popular car in multi player battle simply because it will get you the most points it has good power but the handling it holds the best angles and transitions fastest. Which is great but many other cars in the game would be better for specific tracks than other because power to weight ratio and transition speeds. I think the brz and frs is incorrect it's power is terrible to where 2nd gear is all you get and it doesn't hold any angle so I never get to use it and have fun drifting. The new r35 has great power but also can't hold a angle without spinning out as soon as you hit lock. The s13 hatchback is almost accurate but still slow transition speeds and hard to get to hit lock and hold the corner. The s13 coupe isn't accurate and the evo and sti should have RWD characteristics in drift mode. The evo does but not sti.

I do do not mean to just seem like I am complaining I just think you great creators should edit the characteristics so we can compete and have fun with more cars. Certain cars should be better on certain tracks not just always the s15. I would love a revamp of the handling and angles of the cars and I'm sure others would as well. I hate not being able to use my s13 hatch or r35 or brz the way they should simply because the game doesn't allow it to be competitive to a 2.0litre s15. PLEASE CONSIDER IT!

I see your point....
    But waht about Mustang? I receive a lot of messages about how the car 'ruins' multiplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassalom View Post
      I see your point....
      But waht about Mustang? I receive a lot of messages about how the car 'ruins' multiplayer.
      The driftstang/Ken block car?

I actually think the s15 is the most "cheat" able car. I use the wanderer in race setup(since the drift setup does not drift well at all) and those s15s always make at least 800 more points than I do every single no matter how hard I try or mimic their lines.

Comment

And what happens when you use s15?

Comment

I do every single no matter how hard I try or mimic their lines.
          แจ๊คพอต

Comment

Working...
          X