• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some ideas.

*want to start by saying this game is alot of fun! I have spent hours playing and I thoroughly enjoy what you guys have created.

I have a few ideas to make this game more interesting and entertaining.

1. adding more drift oriented tracks such as Eibisu circuit, maze, Nikko circuit, Tsukuba maybe a touge (mountain road) track ect..

2. Swappable wheels and body parts to give each players cars a little bit more of there own character as well as being able to paint different body panels and wheels different colors.

3. Clipping point bonus, there should be a spot on the inside of the corner where if you get as close as you can you would get a bonus for a certain amount.

4. Making replays shareable with Instagram as well as being able to save them to your device of choice.

These are a few ideas i thought I would share with you guys to help with further development of this fun game.

Thank you for the sugestions!

Any chance of a v8 supercar, damage on the cars if you rub a wall? Also what about more than 1 lap races??? Will there be multiplayer version anytime?

We will add multiplayer in the future.And we would add v8 supercar if players ask for it frequently.

It would be realy cool if u add not a supercar but some 4x4 action
          Im thinking like some Subaru or smth like that

I agree with Gorolla's idea