X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 hours per race with same player

Hi, why can I race same player every 20 hours? That's too long, I already defeated everyone, so I can't race anymore. Change it back to 20 mins or at least 1 hour.

Probably to give other people a chance, so people with loads of gold that can refill their fuel can't absolutely annihilate the competition. And give chumps like me a chance XD

Comment

But 20 hours is too much! Thats 21 races for me and thats it, for a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Sphyn0x View Post
        Hi, why can I race same player every 20 hours? That's too long, I already defeated everyone, so I can't race anymore. Change it back to 20 mins or at least 1 hour.
        I agree to that, I've been a player for a long period of time, the period between races use to 15minutes. 20 Hours is just another level, your fuel refills within 6 hours from 0 to 12. Now what you have to do is wait another 14 hours until you can compete with anyone, that is ridiculiuos this time limit must be changed!

Comment

Rassalom can you say something about this?

Comment

This is an interesting topic. Kinglutz is right people like me with a ton of gold will rack up points by refilling their tank until the season ends getting me enough gold to do it again the next season. Many people will get discouraged and stop playing.

Comment

Survival of the fittest, what can I say I have lot of golds too, but from actual winnings, never bought them.

Comment

Working...
              X