X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cars for review orrrr?

I know your busy but shouldn't you put the rest of the cars out? Like the Volvo estate, Rocketbunny GT86 etc etc

The BRZ from the more recent update is not perfect, but improved. It can hold slides much better and its turbo lag isn't as terrible, but personally, I like very short gears - that being, most of the gears I run able to hook. So no real turbo lag, just very long gears. But at least now, you can throw the BRZ into corners in the same gear as any other car, but your angle won't be so great.
    The S13 hatch has also received and update, in which it has more power and is a more competitive drift car very similar to to that of the S13 coupe, which makes complete sense.
    Then there's the Volvo estate, which is pretty good at holding angle, but is so heavy that I think that it best be around 500 hp.
    These cars all have the common flaw of having a suspension setup which makes it feel as if all of the weight is in the rear. This makes for very quick transitions, but it's very difficult to hook the wheels against a rumble strip and it's very weird to get used to. I don't understand why it's like this, I'd prefer more weight in the front, but it's like that. Love it or hate it.

As for the other vehicles, a few of them I haven't tried. Haven't got the Maloo for some odd reason, haven't tried the Santa truck because I haven't too many coins, haven't tried the Commodore because I don't have the coins to spare, same with the Delorean, and I haven't tried the Hoonicorn because I'm saving up for it.

Comment

Im not one for hooking on the curb, maybe that's how you get more points (got 20k points on silverstone and 19k on the last course. Both normal track).

But this was more for the mods lol. Rassalom

Comment

• Recoponoop
        Recoponoop commented
        Editing a comment
        It actually doesn't change the amount of points you get actually. I use the curb because it reduces the need for countersteer as the car's rear end gets pulled across it allowing for a smaller delay in steering inputs. It just makes stuff easier for me personally because I like sensitive steering inputs.

• Kingklutz
        Kingklutz commented
        Editing a comment
        I like a sensitive-ish steering (3/4 sensitive) which is probably why I'm constantly fighting for angle lol.

I haven't been able to try the new update yet as my iPad broke . So I gotta get that fixed because I haven't connected it to my Facebook profile and this is a very new phone (bday today)

Comment

• Recoponoop
        Recoponoop commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't even play the new update on my own phone because it hasn't been released for Windows yet and even if it was, I can't download it because of some random restrictions caused by some update.

• Kingklutz
        Kingklutz commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah sucks. Got an iPhone 5s for Christmas. Problem with these phones is that the screen is too damn small.

Problem with my iPad 3 is that it's slowing up... Badly. It was lagging pretty bad before the multiplayer update :/

BMW e36 m3 ? 👍🏻

Comment

Working...
      X