X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Setup

Can someone help me how to make a time attack car using racing setup for wanderer l30(supra)

Ok... so... uhh... let me start with a couple of basic tips:

The Wander L30 is NOT a forgiving car to drive. If you get on the power a split-second too early, the car will oversteer and enter basically a drift mode. To counter this, tire pressure balancing is crucial. The way I set my car up (which I don't want to spend the 50 premium currency at the moment to show you, but maybe later) is using a slightly rearward brake bias to get the car turned in, coast through the turn, and then have the car straight enough for the exit.

The most important thing is MAX TIRE WIDTHS! USE THEM! More tire width = more grip!

Standard tire pressures are not good enough for this. Slightly lowering them so that you can get more turn-in without sacrificing grip on acceleration is also crucial.

Everything else I'll explain in a later post once I get my set back, so in the meantime, check out this thread:
    A thread for what exactly happens to your car when you change certain settings.

Comment

• JumpingBaby
      JumpingBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks bruh..

Here is the setup:

BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THE BRAKES! BRAKE IN A STRAIGHT LINE!

Comment

Hello, i hope you got your answer. If you are still confused then you can visit www.paperwritingpro.com website to get more knowledge about this game. Here you will get much more information regarding this game.

Comment

Racing cars had always been a dream of mine to race cars you can search on google and saw the video on you tube. I get the perfect solution for the same http://www.axivasichem.com/clean-air-eqipment.aspx problem there lost of video available.

Comment

Working...
        X