• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the update the game not openning

Comment

Love the new layout and track!
    some new cars would be good in the next update

Comment

Guys, where is the latest information about the new versions? The current version is "1.3.6 from 06/10/2016". It will be interesting to check out fresh news and to find out what's going to be in the next version. And to know when the new version is about to appear

Comment

• Rassalom
        Rassalom commented
        Editing a comment
        New car and track...couple of new features

• Dudemeister174
        Dudemeister174 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info

When is the next update coming out? Can you let us know?

Comment

• Rassalom
        Rassalom commented
        Editing a comment
        In 2-4 weeks...I really hope so

When is the next update?

Comment

Can you read? Look at the post above yours.

Comment

So far I love the update but there is one bit that's bugging me. I'm one of those people who don't mind watching adds for free cash, but why did you change the time limit to 24 hours. I have no problem only being able to watch the video's once per day but the 20 hour timer gave me wiggle room if I was late to watch the video's one day without having to skip a day (I usually play and watch the adds before bed). I've seen some apps that set the timer to your phones calendar so that when the date changes the timer resets. Is there any way to make it a bit more flexible like before the update? I feel kind of cheap saying this, but it only changed this past update.

Comment

Love the new update. But could you add more car customizations like spoilers, rims, body kits, paintworks...

Comment

dear carxtech i bought for 25 euros of coins but i didn't get the coins

Comment

How to enter Drift King event? It just shows please wait
                All the time! Help

Comment

I won play multiplayer in carx drift.what can i do??help me pls

Comment

Working...
                  X