X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 1.3.0

What's new:
    - Burner JDM
    The large sedan with unique combination of agressive design and supreme comfort.
    - The first reverse track was added to the game.
    - There are 3 modes of ride: drift/time trial and training.
    - This release includes new UI and profile improvements.
    - All the prices were droped.
    - Tracks don’t have different multipliers anymore; the highest multiplier of a car is 5.

Is it possible that I can do multiplayer on a Nokia Windows 8.1 1320

Comment

Hi! We don't have multiplayer at all. But it will be added in the future.

Comment

• Mr_Twinkletoes
        Mr_Twinkletoes commented
        Editing a comment
        My only suggestion would be a player v player multiplayer that would put carx on the map and better a already great drifting game. Other then that I really like the game and all the functionality it already has..

When will the update be for ios?

Comment

Sorry, but we don't have exact date yet.

Comment

Hi guys.Loving the new update. Also upgraded to a Samsung s4.Graphics and frame rate !!Love the new stats.Like the hover text has awesome lift off oversteer.The supra is great and I'm glad the weight of the pihranna is lower.Love the new menus and reverse tracks.Also cones are pretty fun to smash into.This game looks really impressive now.My one small negative with the update is the drift tune on the new car is a bit weird,It feels like the car isn't connected to you as much as the others.It won't spin out and the driving feels a little strange when you get angle with the race tune as it turns the wheels back really quick rather than sliding more.Other than that it's perfect.Love the game and look forward to what will be in it in the future.Even though I haven't tried all the new stuff out much yet!!

Comment

I have version 1.2.9 on my Iphone 5s
            And its very defferent from latest update on my samasung android.
            (I hope u guys can work on merg the saved data on facebook or cloud server. So i can use my purahes coins,cars & progress at both phones . Simply buy log in /sync via facebook ) good idea folks . Please do it

Comment

Iphone version Vs Samsung

Comment

iOS update is postponed due to some unforeseen issues that came up. Apple has posted new requirement for apps. We will need at least a week and then the update will be sent to the App Store. But, as you know, it takes one week or more for app to be approved by Apple. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Comment

Things I would like to see in the next update is. Azura needs torque. Ninja is fine the way it is. Please no clipping points. I don't want the location of my car delegated by track markers. Please the honvers drift mode put it back to fwd. Ghost buster wagon back in. Remove the barriers that were added on Milton drive.

Comment

• Rassalom
                    Rassalom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm surprised about Ninja
                Working...
                X