• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Didn't even bother editing them lol

Syberia SWI + Navaro Base B!!

Few of them were taken on the new map navaro base b~

this new track has some issues :/
    everytime i get to the final 2 hair pins, no matter how you are drifting the corner, it ALWAYS drift failed... guess they didnt account for the turn angle and fail you as if you spun out.
    the new points system sucks ass... dont think ill be playing anymore, at least not until a new update comes out.

Comment

• Rassalom
      Rassalom commented
      Editing a comment
      We will fix the track; sorry for the issue.

That's sad to hear Try messaging them

Comment

Not the track but the combo system has gone thru changes. Rass already said it was a work in progress as he sorts it out

Comment

I may have been a little too quick to bag the new point system, i'm enjoying it as a challenge now. since working out you need to be fast and smooth and almost perfect... ie no broken combos, i've enjoyed the game again. especially since the new track was bumped from the league for now. Thanks Rassalom for getting on to that so quick. hopefully you fix that tracks issues and it comes back. I liked the fact it was a different track as doing the same 2 over and over gets boring.

Comment

Gotta say i love the new points system i was a regular leauge 1 winner on the old system but this one is so much better its so much more realastic also no more stupid manji to get the ultra combo 🙂

Comment

No, its not more realistic. Youre basically being punished for using handbrake.
            I dont care tho, Im always first in new combo system, just like I was in older one.

Comment

You litterly just proved my point with your comment "you basicly get punished for using the handbreak" i used to compete in real life up untill a year ago and you get docked down on runs for using to much handbreak hence the game being more realistic!

Comment

Oh I didnt know that.
                Is it like that in every competition? Cuz when I'm watching videos of pro drifters runs, they use handbrake quite often.

Comment

its ok to use it on entry but hanging on the handbreak to correct or hold your line gets you docked down on points.. altho this is a game so people will have different styles.. personally i only use the handbreak on the game as if it was a clutch when change direction 😬

Comment

Working...
                  X