X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer league vids

I'm going to occasionally post a few videos of my league runs. Feel free to add your own multiplayer videos or pictures!

First is a league I run. Score 4429
    Vidme is the simplest way to upload and share videos, no signup required.

And I thought I was better than you when I hit 4290 today

Comment

Nice run. I should be on that track in next season, unless the server bug stops XD

Comment

League I twin vid.

I seem to be in a weaker league than last time because every ghost I verse is scrappy. They bashed into walls or slow down a lot. It's difficult trying to twin when the lead car randomly slows. This guy in the vid slows a couple of times, but his is probably the smoothest and fastest for me to twin against at the moment. I will post another vid when I find a better ghost!
        Last edited by cte; 02-04-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Boostin_WRX
          Boostin_WRX commented
          Editing a comment
          We should start doing competition on forums of just do the best line online battle and then try to match it and film it. Obviously we couldn't care about ranking but would be cool to get best tandem. Just couldn't have to much manki or slow lines.

• Kirei JDM
          Kirei JDM commented
          Editing a comment
          this is nice!

To bad couldn't do a additional multilayer with real time and you could make contact and it was best out 3 like D1. I lead then you lead then tie breaker. Most points between all 3 wins contact can me made but no spinning out. If you pass them you win automatically that round.

Comment

The competition thing sounds good. I don't know if everyone has screen capture?

Here are a couple of me chasing the same guy. Decent proximity.

Me (S15 - 1st place) following BenGlassen (S14 - 3rd place run).

Comment

Second run against him

Comment

A league I practice run. Score 4746

Comment

Hey guys.. just a quick question.. how do you record the run.. i downloaded vidme thinkin it was in there but thats only where you post vids to.. any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• Rassalom
                  Rassalom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I use Shou.TV app....Have no idea how vid.me works

I'm using "Shou" on the iPhone (noJB).

Comment

Thanks guys.. im on droid so i got mobizen..

Comment

Ill work out how to get a vid up soon.. my best is 3815 in league 2.. only been playing for 3 weeks so havent got the skills to get top 3 leaders 4400+ scores yet.. ill keep trying though.

Comment

Working...
                    X